Thursday, September 22, 2011

"O" What a week...end


Okay here i go... dont really know where to start! This past week & weekend was PACKED with events & so much fun, it was OLYMPIA WEEKEND in LAS VEGAS!

How the weekend started:

Tuesday: I signed on with KORE Fit Living as a sponsored athlete! This is a new chain of supplement boutiques across Canada. I'm very happy to be apart of this amazing team & company! With my husband owning his own Kore franchise, this seemed like the perfect fit for me! Thank you KoreFit!

**Make sure to follow me on twitter & facebook for the latest, hottest deals and Daily #KoreFit Tips**

Thursday: Dean and i Flew into LV - we stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, a little off the strip but close to the convention centre, which is where we spent most of the days ahead! This was also the night of the Oxygen "Pre- Olympia" party.

Friday: 6am - up for morning cardio, then hit the convention centre to work the MUTANT booth from 10-4pm, then back to the hotel to get ready for my phoot shoot with TC Chang Photography (we did some submissions for the Status Fitness Magazine 2012 Calendar)


After the shoot: We went to the FITNESS GURLS MAGAZINE launch party at Surrender and i am VERY happy to announce that i WON their Cover Girl model search, so keep an eye out for me on a future issue! yahooo!!

Saturday: No workout, go my much needed rest and hit the expo again for day 2! this was THE busiest day of the expo, and i got a chance to meet up with a bunch of my fellow competitors for some pics! check them out...

SUNDAY!!! .... Usually this is the big day for the post Olympia pool parties, but not for this girl LOL ...instead i had the amazing opportunity of shooting with photographer Gregory James for MUSCLEMAG, along side 2011 IFBB Ms Figure Olmpia winner Nicole Wilkins, and fellow IFBB Bikini Pro's Natalie Pennington & Barbara Bolotte, we had an amazing day and was definatly the "icing on the cake" after this eventful weekend. here are some pics...

Thats it! My weekend wrap up...

Click HERE to see some of my recent recipes!!

"follow your heart, follow your passon"
Leigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment