Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Joes & Smoes!

So far October has turned out to be quite a busy month! I made a guest apperance at Fitness Fanatx in aldergrove for their 11 year anniversary party, it was so much and i was rockin cindy's new gear "legarewear" love love love it!!

I've started personal training clients now, they are all livin the lifestyle..."eat, sleep, train, repeat" its going great and i'm very proud of everyone for following their diets and staying active. Its not easy doing what we do! It takes alot of commitment, organization and dedication. you have to WANT it, and these ladies sure show that they do!!

I've been stressin out lately which is horrible, i know! Definatly not something you want while your trying to diet down for a show- makes the process that much harder. Here's the short version of the storey- i had to send in for a new passport, and its being rejected and i STILL dont have it back!!! UGH!!! AND i only have 2 weeks till my show!!!.... which i'm super excited about, my body it changing day by day, week by week and i'm feeling great!

I have an audition tomorrow for a commercial, not something i usually do but this one got my attention, well actually the doller signs did!!!hahaha i'm sooooo nervous though, i'm not good at talking in public or even on a camera, i get all nervous and stuff. LOL .... wish me luck!

A week after my show is the Sandra Wickham Fall Classic here in New Westminster, should be a great show with TONS of athletes as usual. This show is the start of the season for those athletes wanting to Qualify for BC's and then Move on to Nationals. I'll be Volunteering during the show again this year, i love being there helping everyone out so stop by and say hi if you get a chance!

After the SWFC i'm off to MEXICO!!!! CABOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! so stoked i need a little vaca!! i'll try to bring some sun back with me! haha

With Halloween coming up in a few weeks make sure to stay tuned for my Costume pics!!! haha i LOVE IT, me and my girlfriends tag teamed and did a "group" costume! its sexy and rocks!

PS Dont throw out the Pumpkin seeds... they make a great treat!! just add some sea salt and bake in the oven till crispy and golden brown :)


until next week!
yours in Health,
LB

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say that I just found your blog and I think you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete