Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MaKiNg A MoVe

September already! i'm heading to the Olympia in Las Vegas next week with my husband and friends, this is the biggest show of the year and i always look forward to attending. This year i will not be going with Nutrabolics as i am no longer on their roster of athletes. Instead i'm going to scope out the scene, check out the booths, meet tons of fellow competitors and have fun! I'm currently working on a new sponsorship with an amazing company one that i am very excited about! i incorperate their products into my daily regime and baking! so stay tuned for some NEW healthy treats!

Well, this weekend i'll be 5 weeks out from my next show! I will be competing at the Houston Pro. I'm so excited to step back on stage again, i really miss it! i've been practising my posing 1-2 times a week - it aint easy walking in those shoes, let me tell ya! haha! You'd think being a women i'd be a born natural, but its tough! I've ordered some cute new bikini's too!! heres is a recent training video of me, check it out:

I'm so excited i LOVE "bikini"!!! You get to have fun with your posing, were super cute bikinis and you can change them from morning to evening if you want too!! I've switched trainers and im back training with my husband Dean Brandt, hes an amazing trainer, knows what works and what doesnt work for me AND we get to spend more time together! LOL. Its hard when your training for a show, your life is " Eat-Sleep-Train-Repeat" so your social life kinda fades... especially when you are this close to a show and you work full time & taking a course. Trying to fit everything can be challenging, and this is where organization comes into play.

Plan everything ahead: cook up a bunch of veggies and have them available to make quick meals, add them into anything!! i also like to cook up my fish and chicken so i have it available to just toss in the microwave.

Here is a recipe that i made so its easy to travel with and they sound gross but taste REALLY good- you feel like its a cheat! haha

Pre-heat over to 350
2 real whites (7grams of protein)
2tbsp water
what ever veggies you want i've used 1 cup of broccolie or green beans
1 piece of fish (3.5 - 4oz)
1 tsp chillies

i used my pederno its like a "magic bullet" and you just chop everything up and then through into the magic bullet till its creamy.
spray baby muffin tins with pam spray so they dont stick
pour in your creamy mixture
bake for 15 mins or until done. stick a tooth pick in. you'll see the edges turning brown. then you can eat them hot or cold....hope enjoy them as much as i do!

LASTLY: www.msbikinipro.com has been updated! check out the new photos!

Take Care,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment