Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WOW.... i feel like a slacker! been a while since my last blog!

The Arnold Classic is in just under 3 weeks. Its been crazy with dieting, training, and everything in between. i'm Really looking forward to working at the MUTANT booth its gonna be lots of fun, and a great weekend! i Love meeting new peeps and visiting with my friends.. that i only get to see at shows!

PREP-CAMP is underway! Big team of girls headed to the Kelowna Western Canadians this year (local show), and i'm so happy to be apart of their prep... holding prep-camps with Cindy Legare owner of Fitness Fanatx & Legare Wear (my clothing sponsor!). Its everything you need to know about contest prep!... stay tuned for videos!!



Totally out of my comfort zone, but i've decided to take up BURLESQUE!! tehehe me and my Sister in-law decided to try a little something different. It was definatly her idea! HAHA but i figure what the heck, i bet it will really help with my stage presence for shows! First class in March 2nd... if the teacher lets me i'll video tape it, and share my experience with you! hahaha

Recipe: i have created an amazing recipe for pancakes!! so yummy!

1 & 1/2 scoops Cookies & Cream Whey Gourmet
3tsp Nutracleanse
1/2 a cup egg whites
1/4 cup water
1/4 banana
2 packets on splenda
Directions: Mix all together in a blender. Make like you would a pancake. Becareful not to burn them they cook really quick and will be a little runny still when you flip it over. KEEP HEAT ON LOW. Makes approx 3-4 small pancakes. OR you can use a waffle maker. which ever both work great! Sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda or eat as is! the picture does them absolutely NO JUSTICE, they are so moist and delicious! try them out and send me your feedback. you can also add some ground up oats, sugar free chocolate chips, or nuts. anything you desire!



Enjoy,

LB

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Blog! I think I have seen you at fitnessworld too :). I know Dean from shopping at Reflex. I am huge into fitness and nutrition to. Love the recipes, I would love to share links to them in my blod www.fitnesstroop.com if thats fine with you?

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel, yes thats fine. thanks for asking! i Know who you are from the store. I also just looked at your website... i like it! lots of great & useful information. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete